Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wildfire - About this blog.

We've always named our vehicles.

Wildfire was the first one I remember, a sunny yellow truck with a camper. It launched my love of road trips and traveling adventures with my family. I continue that passion, camera in tow, with my own family in Humphrey (our grey Suburban, whose namesake is a wayward humpback whale circa 1985).

These are a few of our stories.




How the travel bug bit me...


Some of my earliest memories are of taking road trips with my dad. We'd go on so many in fact, my step-dad used to ask if my bottom was flat from all of the riding in the car! At 7 years old, of course I had to check into that...


As a parent, and knee deep in the throes of it, I'm hoping to document and share a few of our adventures. Maybe it will inspire a few of you to get out there and make some adventures of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment